Susie Ng, M.D.
Dr. Ng grew up in the suburbs outside Boston and attended Amherst College. She returned to Boston to work in strategy consulting for a few years before moving out to San Francisco to spend the next decade completing all her medical training – medical school, internal medicine residency, and gastroenterology fellowship – at UCSF. She and her husband, a fellow physician whom she met in medical school, both feel fortunate to be able to live and work in the beautiful Bay Area. They enjoy spending their free time exploring San Francisco and the East Bay, eating out at new restaurants, and meeting up with friends. Outside of work, Dr. Ng enjoys international travel, interior decorating, and reading fiction.
Areas of Interest: Full range of general gastroenterology with interests in inflammatory bowel diseases and expertise in diagnostic/therapeutic procedures including colonoscopy, endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography, endoscopy.
- College: Amherst College
- Medical School: University of California, San Francisco
- Residency: University of California, San Francisco
- Fellowship: University of California, San Francisco
- Board Certification:
- Gastroenterology, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
300 Frank Ogawa Plaza, Suite 450
Oakland CA 94612