Danny Wu, M.D.
Dr. Wu was raised and educated in New York. He moved to the Bay Area for his medical residency and stayed because of the amazing quality of life here. He and his family love the weather, beautiful landscape and diversity of cultures in Northern California.
Professionally, he enjoys all aspects of patient care. He enjoys teaching students and residents and has been recognized for his ability to explain complicated medical problems in understandable terms to his patients. He has a strong interest and expertise in therapeutic endoscopic interventions, including complex colonoscopy, difficult polypectomies, endoscopic control of massive intestinal bleeding, biliary endoscopy and balloon assisted deep small bowel enteroscopy.
He also has extensive experience and expertise in the management of chronic hepatitis B, which disproportionately affects the Bay Area’s large Asian population.
Areas of Interest: Full range of general gastroenterology with expertise in liver disease, and diagnostic/therapeutic procedures including colonoscopy, endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography, small intestinal endoscopy, and endoscopy.
- College: Columbia University, New York, NY
- Medical School: New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY
- Residency: University of California San Francisco, San Francisco CA
- Fellowship: University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Fellowship in Advanced Biliary Endoscopy: University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China
- Board Certification:
- Gastroenterology, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
300 Frank Ogawa Plaza, Suite 450
Oakland CA 94612