Liana Vesga, M.D.
When not practicing medicine, she enjoys exploring the Bay Area with her children, biking, hiking, and cooking.
Areas of Interest:Inflammatory bowel disease and the full range of general gastroenterology with expertise in diagnostic/therapeutic procedures including colonoscopy, endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography, and endoscopy.
- College: Boston University, Boston, MA
- Medical School: University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency: Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- Fellowship: University of California San Francisco, San Francisco CA
- Board Certification:
- Gastroenterology, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
300 Frank Ogawa Plaza, Suite 450
Oakland CA 94612